Thursday 4 July 2013

Madrid Style Diary


Here it is! Not very professional just wanted to show you what a normal girl wears on holiday! And the clothing is all really affordable and easy to find. 
Also just a disclaimer, my body looks NOTHING like in these pictures bar the last bikini photo, and if you don't have anything nice to say just keep it to yourself please, I know what my body looks like in real life and I don't want anyone trying to put me down because they have false opinions, this is a fashion blog. 
If there is anything you like and I didn't mention enough about it, feel free to comment below and I'll try my best to fix it for you. 

June 18th
So this is what I wore on the plane, you can't really see the colours of the top that well, but it has lots of neon stripes, with a high low hem, its so comfy and I love it as it looks really nice in the sun. The whole outfit was from a charity shop (the shorts were 2 quid!) except my faux snake skin nude sandals which were from Next. My nails were white and so were my toes, and my fingers had hot pink stripes with sparkly gold and looked soooo nice!
So for our first night on the town I wore this Miss Selfridge teal play suite, with my trusty New Look wedges which have multicoloured straps and a mixture of cork and straw, and I love them - they're sooo easy to walk in! I kept jewellery and make-up minimal as I was tired, but I went for bracelets with elements of teal in them.




June 19th 
For the first day of sightseeing I wore my charity shop steal of a top and my Republic fringed REAL Suede shorts which I got in a sale reduced from 50 pounds, with my nude sandals again. I kept the theme of the fringe by wearing my denim studded back with the tan leather fringe strap.


 I thought the outfit had a very native feel to it, and I loved the baby pink and tan combination.  By the pool I wore my neon pink fringed bikini - the colour hasn't come up great in the pictures though! For jewellery I wore my white drop earrings that I got at a market in Salou, Spain and ankle bracelet as I'm OBSESSED with them at the moment and my white leather studded bracelet from Accesorize





For my night outfit I wore my New Look jewelled sandals, my River Island Bardot red top, and my trusty Topshop Leather jacket. I wear this top in England a lot when I go out as I think its really classy but still a bit sexy with the off-the-shoulder look. I also dust my shoulders with some shimmer powder. I wore silver jewellery this night, with my sea shell necklace and my silver bracelet that is my absolute favourite with square semi-precious red stones, I love the geometric style of it and it was again bought at a market. 

June 20th

For the second day of sightseeing I wore my beaded tank with  my silver flip flop necklace. I thought the colours of the top looked great with my heeled sandals which I showed you in a previous blog. I also wore my Fair Trade bag, but unfortunately these pictures don;t show it well! But it's got mirrors and gorgeous hand made pattern on the front with a purple interior . If you want a picture I will gladly put one up, for you to go and find your own hand made fair trade bags giving women in India a job and  a purpose and money for their families.  I also wore my massive turquoise and silver stretchy bangle which I have come to the conclusion goes with anything!  My sunglasses are my mum's vintage Ray Bans






By the pool I wore my really simple orange bandeau bikini from Primark, but I attached the strings just to feel more supported but still with the cute style of the bandeau. I threw my top on as a cover-up proving the £3.50 I bought it for to be worth it as it is so versatile!









For the night I put some Accesorize flowers in my bun (ponytail for later one). And did a gold and brown smokey eye. I absolutely love this top from Primark, with the intricate neckline and the sheer body of the top. I was recently told by a close guy flatmate that he hates how girls wear high waisted shorts, but I still absolutely adore them. Finally, some big gold earrings to attract the attention to the neck of my top, and just simple bracelets. 

June 21st
I wore my white bikini on the last day because my tan was at it's strongest, which you can't see that well because of the flash, but you can see my awful tanline at the bottom of my abdomen! EEK. 









 Thursday's day outfit was my Internacionale floral playsuit with tie straps, my Asos sandals, and my turquoise bracelet and my dreamcatcher necklace with turquoise elements. I thought I'd print clash with my black and white beach bag, which reverses to just black. 



For our last night out I wore the Topshop skirt from my previous blog, with my New Look white heels. I wore my neon statement necklace and some hot pink geometric earrings I'd picked up that day and a neon tie bracelet that I'd bought the day before.I did a simple black lined eye with a wing and wore bright pink lipstick to match my jewellery





 June 22nd
Just wanted something comfortable for the journey home, but I also saved my colourful bikini because its my favourite, I love the purple ties and the beading.




 Anita x






                                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment